Forister Exotics FAQ!!
Does Forister Exotics have access to other animals not on the price list?
- Sure we do. If you would like to hunt a different species that is not available on our ranches we have access to numerous other ranches and animals. The only thing is we are subject to different pricing most of the time so I would have to quote you on special animals.
What is your wounded animal policy?
- Yes that is correct Forister Exotics uses the if it is bleeding it is yours policy. We will do everything in our power to recover wounded game but if you draw blood you pay full price whether the animal is recovered or not!
What is required to book a hunt with Forister Exotics?
- To book your hunt we require $250 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. We will work with all of our hunters in these cases to reschedule your hunt in case of emergency or other complications.
When Should we decide what to do about meals?
- If you wish for us to provide meals while you are here please specify at time of booking so we are prepared.
When should I get worried that I have not heard from Forister exotics in a while?
- We will typically place a phone call or email to you 5-7 days before your hunt to go over any last minute details, expected weather pattern and directions if you are driving in.
Does Forister Exotics provide Airport shuttle?
- Yes we provide round trip service for $200
Do I need a hunting license to hunt with Forister Exotics?
- Yes. for both residents and nonresident hunters you will need the full license to hunt Whitetail deer. To hunt exotics nonresidents can purchase the 5 day non game species license.
How can I pay my deposit or balance?
- Forister Exotics accepts all forms of payment – Cash, Check, Credit Card, and even Paypal. Or if you need a payment plan during the months leading up to your hunt we can help you there as well.
Is consumption of alcohol allowed at Forister Exotics?
- We do not have a problem with folks having a good time during their stay. We use our discretion to determine when you have had to much fun! if you get to rowdy you will be asked to leave and you will not get refunded. We prefer the drinking to be done after the hunting day is over!
Can my wife come and not hunt and just hang out?
- Of course non hunting guests are always welcome. They count towards your group lodging rate and meal plan if you are on it. They are welcome to accompany you to your stand or ride along on spot and stalk hunts and safari style hunts however they might get asked to stay in the truck on the spot & stalk hunts.
When is my balance due?
- If you are on a package hunt your balance is due when you arrive at the ranch. We typically sit down and sign our waiver and that is when I will typically collect on package hunts. Most of our hunts are on a daily rate/Trophy fee basis so once you draw blood we will collect then or once back at the lodge after hunting for the day or the end of the hunt.
Do you offer discounts to Vets?
- Yes we do offer 10% off hunt total to any vet who lets me know that he or she has served our great country at the time the hunt is booked. If you see this a week after the hunt and call me wanting a 10% refund you will not get it.